Saturday, February 21, 2009

What a fun day, but there's more to it at the beginning.
Something to do with.. BUS DRIVERS.


As usual, when i take bus, i don't use my ezlink but 55cents to get on the bus. Then today suaysuay i get on 268, i saw the I BUS DRIVER. I did my usual and put in 55 cents.


So easy meh, not today.


He ask for my student pass, which i STUPIDLY showed it to him, after that i was told to tap, and so i did, 'Beep' once only. "Wah, cham liao, he saw through me" Then he told me to hold my card there and ..


HE CANCELLED MY EZLINK CARD!! >=(


I hate I bus drivers.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After my incident, i went to meet them at yishun interchange, where i arrived on the spot wor. Then i told them about the incident earlier and laughters followed. zzz.


Reach ssc and gotten an outdoor seat. Outdoor as in no windows, but got ceiling, like balcony. The atmosphere chao shuang, then got quite a few jokes.


1. Juinli ( camera in hand ) : Eh don, let me.....
Don : NOOOOOOO! * covers face with his bag *
Juinli : What lah! I want to take the pic behind you, i'm asking you to go away!
Clique : HAHAHA
Don : * slides down the chair *


2. ZQ : Eh you know hor, the Bintan Obs, when they shit, they dig the hole and shit, and cover back up later.
JJ : Ohh, like terence de mash potato lah? * One brown mash potato with a deep hole inside *
Terence : F*** you!


There's more but remember inside jiu okay le. So after that we went splash park and i kena again. The 5 bastards carried me up and threw me where the water was gushing upwards. Half of my body was wet, zzz.


Played with a lot of spinning stuffs, one which YY shouted 'BASKET' loudly, which is damn lao kui. I owned them in see saw ing.
Everyone was joking, crapping around, being themselves and that's how it should be.

Cabbed homed with her and shall visit the agency tmr!

No comments: